PM Startup Pakistan is a flagship initiative of PM’s Youth program, envisioned to develop a national startup ecosystem that provides one million young people training in entrepreneurship and launch 10,000 startups in the next five years by 2023, as well as create jobs and economic activity in an inclusive, scalable, and sustainable way and to provide a single point of contact for the entire Startup ecosystem, enable knowledge exchange and access to funding/Investment.
Learn how to start your own ideas, take practical entrepreneurship training, get in an incubation program, and graduate from it. This program is developed for first-time entrepreneurs to provide a good view of the path ahead to establish their business. This program also builds a basic foundation of practical knowledge on entrepreneurship and its socio-economic impact.
This program is available for all e.g. Students and entrepreneurs from partnering Universities, Colleges, Technical Institutions, and Madaris, and early-stage startups and it is provided for free by IdeaGist in support of the Prime Minister’s Startup Pakistan program as a civic duty. If you are a potential student or entrepreneur or thinking of starting your own business join this Practical Entrepreneurial program today. Learn practical knowledge in entrepreneurship, get incubated in the world’s largest incubation program to take your idea to the next level, and get Investment/funding opportunities to launch your business.
Visit https://kamyabjawan.gov.pk/home/Startup for more details.
IdeaGist is supporting PM’s Startup Pakistan program by offering its Practical Entrepreneur Training program for free to all students from partnering universities. Developed for first-time entrepreneurs to give them a good view of the path ahead, Practical Entrepreneur covers an entrepreneur’s journey through four stages of maturity. There is a fifth stage of this program called Accelerate. It is offered by IdeaGist to students that complete the 12 months main program.
Free online Practical Entrepreneur training program for first-time entrepreneurs or for people thinking of becoming an entrepreneur is now online. This is 40 hours of learning from top universities and serial entrepreneurs, covering a range of topics that are important for entrepreneurs and their teams.
Practical Entrepreneur Training Program is a collection of 90 best videos from top universities and serial entrepreneurs with a focus on the practical aspects of entrepreneurship. There is some theory that we could not avoid and we highly recommend not to skip them when you are going through the program. Also will highly recommend completing this Practical Entrepreneur Training in 8 weeks.
This Practical Entrepreneurial program is divided into eight weekly models. If you spend a few hours every week in learning, you should be able to finish the whole course in 8 weeks.
The training will conclude with a test, this will be a simple MCQ test that will come from within the videos that students watched. In addition to this test, they are also eligible to apply for the Cranfield University UK Certificate which is optional. Cranfield University is the world’s top ten MBA universities and number one in the UK.
After the test students will be able to apply for the next stage, which is Ideation. In the Ideation stage, we will help students in polishing their idea and will assign them an experienced mentor to help them through their thinking process.
Requirements to Join
- All men/women/transgenders holding CNIC of Pakistan
- Aged between 18 and 45 years with entrepreneurial potential
- Undergraduate or Graduate student at Universities, Colleges, Technical Institutions and Madaris (All majors eligible).
- Willingness to be held accountable to monthly program goals, receiving and accepting feedback with the capacity to implement or act on suggestions.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Commitment to Learn
- Commitment to be Consistent
- Self-driven and self-motivated
For regular updates follow us at,
For queries please email at email@example.com
Before Getting Started:
- Watch – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKkZx_8w2pI
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and paksupport@birmessages,.com to your contacts.
- If you know how to add a domain to your safe senders’ list, please ideagist.com and birmessages.com to your safe domains.
- Make sure that you provide your correct details and your picture. If you don’t want to provide your picture for religious reasons, please use any avatar or random picture that you like but not the picture of other people.
- Fill your profile as much as you can. To edit your profile, click on your name in the upper right corner to look at your profile. Click on the “Edit Profile” button below your picture box to edit.
- Start your training and complete it within five weeks of your start date. Your start date is the date when we sent you the initial email that your application is approved.
- Announce on Social Media “Proud to be part of Prime Minister’s Startup Pakistan program #IdeaGist #KamyabJawan #StartupPakistan”
- Read Frequently Asked Question
- Invite other friends to join https://kjsp.ideagist.com
How to Apply for the Next Cohort:
Startup Pakistan is currently accepting applications for the next cohort. To apply, simply visit https://pk-train.ideagist.com/join and after the initial registration, complete the application form. Here are some things to remember:
- if you are already registered on the IdeaGist platform, you only need to click on Login, not Join, because you are already on our global platform.
- If you are joining for the first time, please check your email account for a message from us to confirm your email address. Without confirming your email address your application will not be complete. If you don’t find the message, please search a message from email@example.com in your junk or spam folder.
- If you are registering for the first time, please use an email address that you check on a regular basis. All our messages are delivered through email and you don’t want to miss important announcements on the program.